What is your current LPN salary - Page 31Register Today!
- Nov 20, '12 by lpn954In Florida the pay sucks! I was making only 16.50 per hour. Maybe because it was hospice. But even the agency that just hired me is only paying 16.00/hr.! California the pay is WAY better! At one job I was making $25/HR! Another was $21/HR plus shift differentials. I would move back there if my wife would agree.
- Nov 24, '12 by GoosbyLPNdo anyone know the pay for South Fl Miami area LPN?
- Nov 30, '12 by gwelsh87if you dont mind, what company, what requirments/experiance. this is the side of nursing I really want to work in
- Dec 4, '12 by sharonp30Quote from Karl FarmerWow!!! RN $19?1985 OH plasma center, $6.15
Till 2002 various LTC places, FL/AZ $12-$16
2002-on AZ MDS coordinator, started at $24, ended at $27
Last LPN job in LTC, AZ, 2997, $26 (New grad RNs are now starting there at $19, if you can believe how fast and furious wages are dropping).
- Jun 6 by billie_joI thought Quebec was the lowest paying province?
- Jun 8 by lululahQuote from KaroSnowQueenwow that is awesome!26 yrs experience.
Non patient contact, insurance company claimsw reviewer.
No weekends, no holidays, 7 am to 3:30 M-F.
Telecommute from home.
what education/ training do you need to go through in order to work in that job position?
- Jun 11 by GoosbyLPNI work in a small nursing home in Heflin Alabama but live in Atlanta I make $14.25 as a new grad...waiting on Ga to approve my refresher course
- Jun 11 by countrynurse09In east TN DD/MR group home, Sat and Sun 15 hr shifts with full benefits: $15.45/hr. Pay and cost of living low in this area. Almost 4 years exp.