What is your current LPN salary - page 14
by Vicky Laursen 253,397 Views | 473 Comments
recent LPN pay information... Read More
- 1Jan 24, '12 by ChristinPQuote from andreasmom02What state do you live in?I've been an LPN in a clinic setting for 2 months now. I make only $9.50 per hour... It's not much, but LPN jobs are scarce in my area. I figured I would take it for a while, until I could find something else. I get weekends & holidays off, & only work 8 am- 3 pm!
- 0Jan 28, '12 by CloudySueWhen I was a new grad 2 years ago, I worked in a nursing home for $18/hr. I have been working for a pediatric private duty agency for the last year where I get $22/hr. Sometimes if it's a last minute shift, I can make up to $30/hr, but that doesn't happen too often. I do get overtime frequently, so time and a half is sweet. I made $41K last year, including taking two weeks off without pay AND going part time in the summer. I am in Eastern PA, halfway between New York and Philadelphia.
- 0Feb 3, '12 by 3cmamaIn the Twin Cities our clinic LPN's make everything from 13.50-18.50/hr (I work for a plastic surgeon in private practice and just started at 17/hr). LTC makes close to 20-something/hr depending on experience and facility. Right now there's not much work in the hospitals for LPN's all the hospitals here want BSN's running their floors so they can charge more.
- 1Feb 5, '12 by BrandonLPNAs a new grad, I started out at 18.92 an hr. working at a SNF in west Michigan. Two years later I am making 20.80 an hr at the same facility.
Believe it or not, the CNAs at this facility start out over 15.00 an hr. The aides who've been here forever have capped out over 20.00 an hr!
- 0Feb 5, '12 by hus28Hello im pretty confused with LVN and RN. I know i want to get started and finish my nursing career how ever i dont want to rush into LVN school end up in debt and not have a job and then at the same time go back for my RN. I've decided to either go to Glendale Career college for LVN or West Coast Univ in North Hollywood where I would get my BSN. I know West Coast will be almost 3 years and Glendale will take me !5 months for my LVN. Im really confused can someone please give me your feed back? thanks