LPN license transfer

  1. 0
    Does California accept my license from N J?

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 2 Comments...

  3. 0
    You need to apply to CABVNPT for license by endorsement and submit all required paperwork, license verification and transcript. Depending on the school you attended most should meet the educational requirements but only the BVNPT can make that determination.

    You can find the requirements for endorsing your license to CA here: http://www.bvnpt.ca.gov/licensing/ap...orsement.shtml
  4. 0
    You will need a California LVN license if you want to work in California. Your New Jersey LPN license is valid only in New Jersey.

    Submit an application with the appropriate fees to the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (CA BVNPT) for an LVN license by endorsement.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors