Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10 - Page 21Register Today!
- Oct 9, '11 by knexxTitle: LVN
Experience: 1.8 years
Type: Long term/short-stay rehab
Location: Los Angeles
Vacation: 13 days/year(accrues)
Sick: 13 days/year(accrues)
Shift differential: +10% evening/nights starting from 6p-6a(shifts are 730-1530,1530-2400,2400-0800(i work 1530-2400), weekends +25%
Other benefits: health, vision, dental, life, 401k, retirement, education
- Oct 12, '11 by MedsportQuote from DanaLPNWow, more than double what I make. Maybe I need to move to Canada. How does that compare to US wages and how's the cost of living there?Title: LPN
Experience: 10+ years
Vacation: 25 days
Shift differential: $2.50 /evenings (3 p.m. to 11 p.m.) $4.25 / nights (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.) $2.75 per /weekend
- Oct 13, '11 by inky-yorkJust graduated this Summer. No hospital-related experience.
So far, most of the jobs offers I got pay around $21-27 here in NY.
- Aug 21, '12 by sarah1014Chicago area, LPN, 23 yrs experience; $25/hr for home care.
- Aug 21, '12 by td2620Massachusetts- graduated last June, full time staff position. $22.23 per hour, $1.85 shift diff for 3p-11p, plus another $2.00 for the weekend. Per diem position in a group home $28 per hour.
- Aug 21, '12 by bnorton310New grad in a subacute facility in Florida. $17.00