Just scheduled my first interview for lpn job on ortho floor. - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 23, '11 by jahraGood luck on your new job, I think you will like the office setting~!
- Aug 23, '11 by cjungenthanks, I think I will like it. I can't wait until Tuesday.
- Aug 24, '11 by LPNVa2NyCongrats on your new job!!!! Its hard to find a job other than a nursing home for an LPN in my area , I am happy for you!!!
- Aug 24, '11 by cjungenthank you. Most new grads here get LTC jobs. The hospitals hire very few LPN's. The doctor's offices usually have LPN's but the turner over is very slow. I just happened to have an "in" with the surgeon's office and one of their nurses is going to be retiring within the next year after 17 years.
- Aug 25, '11 by futureLPN13How exciting! Good for you! Good Luck! I'm sure you will ace the interview!!!