Got My Dream Job! - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 20, '12 by hurty25good job!...good for you...as long as your happy everything will be OK!
- Sep 20, '12 by HippyDippyLPNwho cares what others think, congrats! I had to take a 4 month break from nursing after leaving LTC. I thought I was done with nursing and was about to go to college for something else when a family clinic called me in for a job, and I love my career again. The pay cut is worth it every single day I dont have to walk into a LTC facility.
- Sep 21, '12 by rena86I did love my residents and cna's at LTC. The 2-10 shift was like a family. I just can't take the emotional and physical demands anymore. My youngest child just left for college, so this seems like the perfect time to get the job I really want. The hospital was almost an hour away and 12 hour shifts.
- Sep 23, '12 by Starr1966Congratulations! I'd love to find my dream job, but I don't know what it is. I currently work in LTC and its very close to where I live. With the way jobs are so hard to get these days I don't dare leave. One would feel like working in nursing, that you'd have pretty good job security, right? I don't feel that way where I work, seem to be lately they fire employees at the drop of a hat. It makes me wonder from one day to the next if I'll have a job or not. I do my job and do it well, but so have others that have been let go. I'm very pleased you got your dream job and I hope it turns out to be all that you want it to be. Once again, congratulations!
- Sep 23, '12 by GoosbyLPNthATS WHAAT IM TALKING ABOUT..CONGRATS iM LOOKING FOR MINE TOO MONDAY -FRI NO WEEKENDS POSSIBLE VA CLINIC
- Sep 23, '12 by ajr31Wonderful.There is not a better nurse then a happy one!