- by Nurse Alissa May 20, '04Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here had taken it, and any study advice. I have to take it June 19, and I got a book titled "How to Prepare for the Nursing Entrance Exam" but Im not sure if the PAX is like the SAT or different. Please help!!!
- Jul 1, '04 by Hopeful-RN-NOLADid anyone get their PAX score yet from the June 19, 2004 test at Delgado?
- Jul 1, '04 by Nurse AlissaQuote from Hopeful-RN-NOLANo, I have not got mine in yet :uhoh21:Did anyone get their PAX score yet from the June 19, 2004 test at Delgado?
- Jul 8, '04 by ItsyBitsySpiderToo late for advice but just wondering how you did...I have a great book around here somewhere that I used to prepare for the PAX. Keeping my fingers crossed for y'all...
- HI I TOOK THE TEST AT DELGADO ON 6/19 AND STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING. IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 WEEKS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WE CAN CONTACT ? I AM TIRED OF BEING PATIENT. PLEASE POST ANY INFO ON HOW WE CAN GET RESULTS. THANKS
- the test form said to wait 4-6 weeks for the results.
- The Test Form I Had Said 3 Weeks. The Nln Said 2-3 Weeks.the Testing Proctor Said 2 Weeks. Thanks For The Reply
- my testing proctor (who was completley out of it) plus some other lady who kept running around to all the different classrooms both told us to not call until after 4-6 weeks. who knows.
also, on the PAX exam info sheet given in charity's nursing application packet, it says, "You will be notified of test results from the NLN in approximately 4-6 weeks. . . If you you have not received your score by the end of the sixth week, contact the NLN..."
- [i Called The Nln And They Told Me 2-3 Weeks At The Latest. Did You Take Your Test On 6/19? I Have Had Lots Of Friends Who Have Taken It In The Past And Gotten Their Scores Within 2 Weeks. I Know Delgado Is Very Unorganized So I Just Hope Mine Wasnt Lost Somewhere.
- yup, i took the test on 06/19. i've also heard how unorganized delgado and charity are from numerous people who attend the schools. i just asked my friend who took the test last semester, and she said she got her results in the 3-4 week range. i guess the real answer is up in the air. just whenever they get it done.