- by Nurse Alissa May 20, '04Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here had taken it, and any study advice. I have to take it June 19, and I got a book titled "How to Prepare for the Nursing Entrance Exam" but Im not sure if the PAX is like the SAT or different. Please help!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=67354©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,443 Views
- Jul 1, '04 by Hopeful-RN-NOLADid anyone get their PAX score yet from the June 19, 2004 test at Delgado?
- Jul 1, '04 by Nurse AlissaQuote from Hopeful-RN-NOLANo, I have not got mine in yet :uhoh21:Did anyone get their PAX score yet from the June 19, 2004 test at Delgado?
- Jul 8, '04 by ItsyBitsySpiderToo late for advice but just wondering how you did...I have a great book around here somewhere that I used to prepare for the PAX. Keeping my fingers crossed for y'all...
- HI I TOOK THE TEST AT DELGADO ON 6/19 AND STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING. IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 WEEKS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WE CAN CONTACT ? I AM TIRED OF BEING PATIENT. PLEASE POST ANY INFO ON HOW WE CAN GET RESULTS. THANKS
- the test form said to wait 4-6 weeks for the results.
- The Test Form I Had Said 3 Weeks. The Nln Said 2-3 Weeks.the Testing Proctor Said 2 Weeks. Thanks For The Reply
- my testing proctor (who was completley out of it) plus some other lady who kept running around to all the different classrooms both told us to not call until after 4-6 weeks. who knows.
also, on the PAX exam info sheet given in charity's nursing application packet, it says, "You will be notified of test results from the NLN in approximately 4-6 weeks. . . If you you have not received your score by the end of the sixth week, contact the NLN..."
- [i Called The Nln And They Told Me 2-3 Weeks At The Latest. Did You Take Your Test On 6/19? I Have Had Lots Of Friends Who Have Taken It In The Past And Gotten Their Scores Within 2 Weeks. I Know Delgado Is Very Unorganized So I Just Hope Mine Wasnt Lost Somewhere.
- yup, i took the test on 06/19. i've also heard how unorganized delgado and charity are from numerous people who attend the schools. i just asked my friend who took the test last semester, and she said she got her results in the 3-4 week range. i guess the real answer is up in the air. just whenever they get it done.