OLOL Accelerated programsRegister Today!
- by greenelle79 Apr 6, '10Has anyone heard anything back from the New Orleans or the Metairie programs yet? I applied to both and am just waiting to hear anything at this point. Just curious.
- No news yet. Last Monday I called and was told they had not made a decision yet but that we should hear something in a couple of weeks. That's for Tulane though. My guess is for Metairie and Baton Rouge you'll have to wait another month or 2.
- Actually I just heard that the letters will be sent out this week!!!! They said we should get them in a week or 2.
- Apr 6, '10 by greenelle79Lawd have mercy. I've never been this nervous about anything. I don't think I can wait much longer. So this week huh?? I'm afraid to bug them, but it seems like they should give you an idea of when. I just want to know to start getting all the financial aid and what not together, or so I can cry about being rejected.
- Haha I'm sure you will be fine! I will be crossing my fingers for both of us! Let me know when you hear something.
- Apr 7, '10 by southernbelle225Today I recieved my acceptance letter for Tulane... I look forward to hearing the same from you all too!!!!
- Apr 8, '10 by greenelle79Really?!?!? Do you have to schedule for a interview??? Now I'm really on pins and needles.....
- Apr 8, '10 by southernbelle225Greenelle79
Im just as surprised....there was no mention of an interview but Ive heard of olol scheduling interviews for past classes....who knows!!!! Keep checking your mail.....
- Apr 8, '10 by greenelle79I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Apr 8, '10 by southernbelle225Now you can do the happy dance!!!!! What is the exact date that classes begin? Have you completed all your pre-reqs?