CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 13, '12 by vtaylor1975Quote from letter-anyday-nowI got a conditional acceptance letter today, that is if there is a spot available I will get in! Has anyone else gotten this type of acceptance? I dont know if I should be excited or bummed! Again!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!Got my letter today. I hope you all get yours too!!!
- Sep 13, '12 by vtaylor1975I received a conditional acceptance letter today, has anyone else gotten this? I dont know whether to be bummed or excited! This is the 2nd application to Charity! Someone please give me some inspiration!!
- Sep 14, '12 by Tabby_84I got my acceptance letter yesterday!!! I can't wait to meet everybody! What advising session are you guys planning to go to? I am going on Wednesday the 19th. Is there anybody out there from the Northshore area that got accepted?Congrats everyone!
- Sep 14, '12 by tired_of_waiting@Shawnney-So sorry to hear that your home flooded, I live in Laplace too. I did not flood and I cannot begin to imagine what your going through. I would say before you make a decision to give it some good thought and if you need anything just message me! Good luck to you!
- Sep 14, '12 by Shawnney@tired-of-waiting. I'm so glad your house did not flood. I'm going to take a leap of faith and continue praying and go ahead and go forward with the plans to attend in the Spring 2013. I begin the Hep. B shots on Monday.
Which advising session are you going to? I'm going to shoot for the one first thing in the morning. I don't recall which day that was --
I'm going to start searching for a CPR class too. I'm going to Barnes and Nobel to look for the Fundamentals of Success and start reading.
- Sep 14, '12 by Tabby_84@ jadeboots: that's great, I have not heard of many people from northshore on here. It's nice to know there are people out there.I am hoping to do my clinicals at Lakeview!
- Sep 14, '12 by tired_of_waiting@Shawnney- Glad to hear that your gona go through with your plans to attend the Spring 2013 class! I plan on going to the advising session on Friday. I also start my Hepatitis B vaccine Monday too!
- Sep 16, '12 by jadebootsI'll be happy with Lakeview or St. Tammany if it saves me gas! Hopefully we'll find some other northshore students in our class so we can carpool.