CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 3, '12 by heather0208I applied for the Spring, & when I turned in my application the lady I handed it to told me October... Longest summer of my life! I took APII lect & lab this summer, I'm just hoping if the board isn't meeting until the fall they will count those classes in my profile score and not just the classes I had finished back in May when the applications were due. Oh well, here's to two more months of waiting.... Good luck to you all!
- Aug 3, '12 by shawn39KristenNola,
I will do my clinicals at Ochsner Westbank. I would love to be that person for you. Sounds like we have a lot in common.
- Aug 23, '12 by susie1969I applied to Charity school of Nursing for the spring 2012 as well and I was reading that the profile score may be 50-65. Last semester I heard they didn't look at anyone under a 70. Does anyone know any info on this? I hear we will not find out till the end of October if we get in or not. Restless!
- Aug 23, '12 by susie1969I heard that the letters won't go out until the end of October. I applied as well!
- Aug 24, '12 by ShawnneyGosh, I can't believe that we have two more months yet until letters start going out. I just called again and spoke to a young lady in the Admissions Office and was told that the applications for Spring 2013 haven't even gone to the Committee yet. So the letters wouldn't start going out until the end of October. She didn't know how many students they were taking, nor what the cut-off would be for the profile score.
Are we going to have enough time to accomplish all the paperwork we have to fill out before January? What about CPR classes? I guess I need to start looking around for a class in late December early January after the holidays.
The Fall Semester is in full swing and I am trying to concentrate on the four classes I am taking, but goodness this waiting....
If anyone reads this post and is just starting and is part of the Fall 2012 Charity class, how is the new schedule?
- Sep 12, '12 by letter-anyday-nowYeah!!!!!!!!!!Got my letter today. I hope you all get yours too!!!
- Sep 12, '12 by heather0208I got mine too! Such a huge relief! Trying to figure out which advising session to go to now... so excited!
- Sep 12, '12 by KristenNolaWhat was y'alls profile score?
- Sep 12, '12 by belle70448Really upset!! 3 girls I know received their letters today... and of course I did not.. Con you ladies that got a letter tell me what your profile score was so maybe I will have an idea if my letter is in the mail or not?? Thanks SO MUCH!!
- Sep 12, '12 by mistiweedmanYAY I received my acceptance letter today also. I am so excited.