CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 33Register Today!
- Dec 14, '12 by marchmadnessThanks!!! I'm clueless
I've priced a few and the man tried to tell me one for 150!!!!
Guess I will just start basic around 50
And go from there
- Just curious, does anyone plan on buying navy blue scrubs? I know they're not required, but we can buy them to wear in class.
- Dec 14, '12 by marchmadnessYes!!! I will, anything to save me time n the morning
- I was thinking about getting them for the same reason!
- Dec 14, '12 by jadebootsI already bought my navy scrubs on cyber Monday because I got a great deal on them. I fully intend on wearing them as soon as possible. I don't want to have to think about what I'm going to wear to school everyday. Plus, you can't beat the comfort!
- Dec 14, '12 by StudentEtc.I am genuinely very interested in trying to set up carpooling and even possibly split a garage spot contract with some of the others on the northshore. Maybe we could all arrange a meet and greet to talk about things *before* orientation, according to different areas? One person could take the lead for south shore, one for West Bank, one for Slidell/Lacombe, one for north shore Mand/Cov? This way it's one less thing to worry about while we're all running around like chickens with our heads cut off at orientation..... I'd be willing to organie for the northshore Mand/Cov area. Who else is in??? Please feel free to PM me, as I frequent these forums for updates and such. And I will exchange personal info that way.
- Dec 14, '12 by StudentEtc.Ditto on the blue scrubs.... Yes for me. For all the same reasons!
- I live on the southshore, in laplace, and would definitly be interested in carpooling!
- Dec 14, '12 by valleygirl828Hey everyone!!! Just wondering if anyone else is in section 320 @ Touro 3-9 PM? Also, I live in Metairie, so I would be interested in networking with people in the area for study groups, etc. Also, for everyone looking to buy scrubs....don't forget to look online at the different uniform shops, I already work in the medical field and most of the time the online stores are much cheaper than the actual uniform shops, I know we have to get our tops and lab coats from the specified store, but pants and shoes you can get anywhere. Can't wait to start!!!!
- @valleygirl828-I would definitly be interested in getting a study group togheter! Metairie is not far from me at all so maybe we can get one going!