CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 31Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by heather0208Ok! I'm on the west bank. I'm pretty short too and had to order the xs petite scrubs from Landau. I didn't order any navy ones though
- Dec 13, '12 by lobo32Ok cool!! I think we are going to have fun in clinicals! I got the Grey's Anatomy scrubs..they were the only ones that fit me right...
- Dec 13, '12 by marchmadnessI will be in New Orleans!! Working on getting the uniforms.
I think I'm averege height so I should be fine!! lol
- Ok, everyone. I just ordered all my books (already have Fund. of Success), from amazon, and total cost was roughly $470, after shipping. This is for new AND used (mostly used). I should have them by Dec 20. Just FYI
- Dec 13, '12 by marchmadness@tmlegros great!!! So you did text instead of ebooks??
I think I may go that route!! I was thinking like $800 at first
when I priced b&n..
Good looking out!! I'm so thankful for this site
- Dec 13, '12 by Mie'sWay@Tmelgros that's great .. I think I would prefer text as well.
- Dec 13, '12 by arborraizFor all of those who are on the stand by list, have anyone receive a phone call from Mr.wilson?
- I decided against renting and e-books. One reason is because I don't know that ebooks would be as comfortable for me as hard copies because i like to notate, which is one of the reasons I didn't rent. Another reason I didn't rent is because you'll have to return your books sometimes before the semester is even over, and I'd like to have my books for finals. And if I keep them longer than the rental period, they will charge me. So, overall, I'd save more money buying, and then selling back, than I would renting them. I've also heard that even though e-books are "mandatory", they aren't necessary. And it's my money, and that trumps everything else.... Good luck to everyone!
- Can we talk about uniforms??? I just got home from Uniforms by Bayou and bought the Anywears brand "Exact" shoe -- OMG so comfy, and not as hideous as some of the others. Here's my thing, I read somewhere that cargo scrubs are the way to go because you can keep a lot of stuff in the pockets that you'll need. Here is the problem: In white pants you can see all the overlay, like the hems and the pockets, etc. Not to mention underwear. Any seasoned students in this thread that could possibly advise on this???
- Dec 13, '12 by mistiweedmanDoes it matter if we have the 2nd or 3rd edition of Fundamentals of Success?