CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 29Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by jadebootsI was able to register for Ochsner Northshore mornings. I'm thankful I was able to get what I wanted, but glad I logged on early! Did anyone else on here get section 310?
- Dec 13, '12 by heather0208PHEW! I was able to register today! Thank goodness... however, I agree w/ misti. I didn't get my #1 choice and I even tried it 10 minutes earlier than the time they had originally told us. Anyways, I'll be in Section 302 for clinicals & 301 for Pharm. Congrats to everyone on being able to register!
- Dec 13, '12 by mcphierceI didn't realize there was a change in the schedule. The section I wanted on the Southshore was completely changed to an option on the Northshore! Is there anyone here who was looking to switch? If not, I guess I'll be emailing the coordinator...
- Dec 13, '12 by glendapHey everyone! I'm new to this forum but it has been extremely helpful in helping me select my sections for csn this spring. I work at WJMC where the nurses (new and old) has given me great advice about the instructors..the problem is that the instructors they named weren't listed when I scheduled my classes today!! I chose section 312 for nursing1 and 302 for pharmacology. Anyone knows if those were good choices. Those spots went faster than I could blink!
- Dec 13, '12 by nurse_van2014@mistiweed, I agree with you.. It opened at an earlier time then stated. However, It's unfair to those of us who wee actually waiting on 8:30 a.m to get here! Anyway, I'm glad you were able to schedule your classes !!
- Dec 13, '12 by nurse_van2014Hello glendap, Welcome!! I registered for section 313 for nursing and 301 for pharmacology. I not sure who's who so maybe someone else may have better insight as to if those were "good" choices. I hope all goes well and you have successful semester!
- Dec 13, '12 by lobo32I hope everyone got the teachers they wanted!!
- Dec 13, '12 by marchmadnessI just went to rate my professor.com
Yes 313 had great reviews!