CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 18Register Today!
- Nov 6, '12 by Mie'sWayHow was advising anyone?
- Nov 8, '12 by heather0208Advising for me took a little less that an hour. Basically we talked about when and how to register for classes and what classes to register for, when orientation and the first day of class will be, uniforms, books, and supplies (such as stethoscope, BP cuff, ect.) and by when they're needed. Of course she said that it was suggested to read Fundamentals of Success. Basically, we covered a lot! lol If anyone hasn't gone yet and has any questions I'd be happy to try my best at answering them.
- Nov 8, '12 by marchmadnessmy appointment is next week but I'm dieing to know exactly when do we register for classes,
first day of orientation and books.
- Nov 8, '12 by heather0208Registration is Dec. 13th, orientation is Jan 8th and 9th (both days are mandatory), and books... well there's a ton of them! lol but you will get a complete list of required and suggested books at your advising session.
- Nov 8, '12 by marchmadnessThanks!!!
- Nov 9, '12 by valleygirl828Hi Everyone! Has anyone seen any information about class schedules and clinical schedules yet? The DCC website still has Fall 2012 listed and I'm wondering if anybody got confirmation from their advisor if it is going to be the same. My advisor wasn't sure if that was the case or not. The only thing that she said was that we definitely have Mondays off, the rest of the days.....I have no idea.
- Nov 9, '12 by heather0208I know I was a little early on doing this but I couldn't wait to get my hands on my clinical uniforms! lol I just wanted to share with y'all a few things that I learned today. I went to Uniforms by Bayou (on the Westbank) and they were super helpful! All I had to say was that I was a Charity student and Gloria (the lady at the front desk) hooked me up with exactly what I needed. They only had one of the tops that are required and they are ordering me another. I was going to order 3 sets of scrubs and 2 of the lab coats, but she told me not to waste my money, that most people only need the two sets of scrubs and one coat. She did however recommend me purchasing two of the name tags. She explained that if I happen to lose one that Charity will not wait on me to order a second one! Made sense to me. They also give Charity students a 10% discount, but honestly I've purchased scrubs there before and they gave me the "10% discount" then too. In total, I spent $115 with 2 tops, 2 bottoms, 1 lab coat, and 2 name tags. Anyways... Just thought I'd share!
- Nov 13, '12 by marchmadnessOmg!! Am I the only one that do not like ebooks???
I'm old school and prefer text books!!! lol
- Nov 13, '12 by Mie'sWayNo you're not I wanted to know if I can get the ebooks on my iPad does anyone know...I would rather actual textbooks too!!
- Nov 13, '12 by marchmadnessyes, its like a website where you have access codes and passwords so you can log on wherever you have internet.
I wonder if its required to purchase the epak??