Welcome to the Legal Nursing forum, aflac
Quote from aflac381
I am already familiar with the allnurses.com website. However, this is my first time being in the legal nursing. So, hello! Now with that out of the way, I want to get down to business. I have a series of questions:
1. Is the VMI and Jurexnurse.com legit? (meaning scams or no scams)
2. What is LNC outlook in today's world?
3. What does the LNC outlook look like in Illinois?
4. Why should pursue in becoming a LNC?
5. Last one, what are some advantages/disadvantages of being a LNC?
Answer any/each question with truth and honest.
Thanks and have a good day!
I am not familiar with Jurexnurse.com other than it is run by an RN, JD.
VMI is not a scam. She had the first LNC program many many years ago. The VMI program is very very popular.
While you are doing research, check out the AALNC program, too (sticky found at the top of this forum).
There is always a demand for an LNC. But, the secret to success is marketing, faithful and unrelenting marketing.
I have no information regarding Illinois.
Why should pursue in becoming a LNC?
I don't understand this question.
Hopefully others will come along and offer input with your questions. Good luck in your LNC consideration(s).