pay for LPNsRegister Today!
- by Betty_SPN_KS Dec 17, '03What do LPNs make in various parts of the state?
- 11,485 Views
- Feb 1, '04 by mifligirli'm making 13.00 as a gpn and i'll get 14.00 after i pass boards in emporia ks
- Dec 13, '05 by AACRNwichitai made 15 an hour as an LPN in wichita
- Jan 15, '06 by memily2000Vast difference in pay for State LPN jobs:
(LPN Sr is an LPN w/ 6 months experience)
Pawnee Licensed Practical Nurse 150309 Larned State Hospital External C R F $12.23 Hourly
Ford Licensed Practical Nurse 149728 Veterans Commission External C T F $12.68 Hourly
Cowley Licensed Practical Nurse 150576 Veterans Commission External C R F $12.23 Hourly JAN 23, 2006
Cowley Licensed Practical Nurse Sr 150575 Veterans Commission External C R F $15.97 Hourly JAN 23, 2006
Ford Licensed Practical Nurse Sr 150451 Veterans Commission External C R F $14.16 Hourly JAN 19, 2006
Shawnee Licensed Practical Nurse Sr 149586 Kansas Neurological Institute External C R F $16.19 Hourly
- Jan 15, '06 by memily2000I'd like to know what LPN's get paid from traveling agencies.
- Feb 8, '06 by AACRNwichitaIn Wichita it is around 15 to 17 an hour dep on exp
- Apr 5, '06 by hollychoI am a L.P.N.working in a nursing home as a charge nurse outside of Wichita and I have a base pay of 16.50 and for working 3rd shift I get a extra 1.00 and for working the weekends Friday through Sunday I get a extra 3.00 but there are no bennifits at all.
- Apr 30, '06 by Michelle2005Hi.I am a nurse in Europe.Anyone has any ideea what are the thing i have to get through to be able to work as a nurse in KS?Thanks
- May 7, '06 by ljdsI work in a hospital in Lawrence as an IV certified LPN; I started at 15+ an hour (I was not a new grad, I had worked as an aide and secretary at this hospital before nursing school. Then I worked for 4+ years as an office nurse and L/D/M/B nurse); 1.25 week night shift differential, 1.50 weekend night shift differential. Full benefits, including PTO, fairly good health insurance, that sort of thing. 12 hour shift.
I also work very prn through an agency, usually at a LTC facility. There I make 23 an hour for night shift. The shifts at this facility are 8 hour.Last edit by ljds on May 7, '06