pay for LPNs - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 17, '06 by tck1Haskell County-$13.79.....working in a clinic
- Jun 25, '07 by ksblondI know I'm a new LPN graduate ...........but I was offered only $12.00 an hour by one of the 3 major hospitals in Wichita, Kansas. To me this seems really low....What kind of hourly wage can I expect as new grad?? ( I do have 2 years experience working as a CNA, HHA and I was making over $10.00 an hour several years ago.)
- Jul 3, '07 by cra_zz_nurseQuote from Betty_SPN_KSWhat do LPNs make in various parts of the state?
I curently make 15.45, in Atchison Ks.
- Jul 22, '07 by OrendaI make $16.25 an hour plus $1.00 on the weekend in Andover, Kansas
- Oct 31, '07 by KristiMachelhi there! i recently graduated & passed my state boards. i work in a small sltcf outside of wichita. my lpn wages is $17.50 per hour. however, i have been a cna/cma since 2002 and worked at this particular facility for 2 years. i do know that the base lpn wages in a near by town is $13.50. good luck!
- Nov 24, '07 by hanau110603I lived in Wichita until this past August and the LTC place I worked at paid LPN's $18. That includes new grads as well.
The place I work at now in Lawrence was paying their LPN's $16/hour but I heard that it was just lowered to $14/hour.
- Feb 20, '08 by mifligirlI moved to Wichita last year with about 3 years experience and now make between 19.50 to 21.50 (with shift diff) not even IV certified.
- Apr 12, '08 by k1of4Starting $17.00 hr in Osawatomie
- Jan 3, '09 by prairiecatGee, if an LPN is getting 17.00/hr. Is an RN only getting a couple dollars more? Seems crazy to me.