Wanted nurses! Nurses for hire! Hiring nursesRegister Today!
- by prince_noelle Oct 6, '10Dear my fellow Nurses,
Im currently a Volunteer Hemodialysis Nurse in B.braun avitum for 4 mos. with no allowance.. If someone please reply for a dialysis center that is in need of a staff nurse or even a hospital it would be a great help for me to support my family's financial problem.. thank you.. GOd bless Nurses!
- Oct 6, '10 by Silverdragon102Where are you?
- Oct 6, '10 by prince_noellehi good day to you.. Im located here in the Philippines..
- Oct 6, '10 by Silverdragon102Will Move this to the Philippine forum
- Oct 7, '10 by hazelnutRNhow to be a volunteer nurse at B. Braun?
- Oct 13, '10 by prince_noellehi hazel .. first you have to undergo thru their training.. and you'll going to apply as Volunteer..
- Oct 13, '10 by hazelnutRNthank you.. so what are you doing as a volunteer? how much is the training? is it worth it? thnx again..
- Oct 14, '10 by allynessRNHI im also interested about BBRAUN's dialysis training just want to ask too, if the training is worth it? does it entitled you for a certificate? thanks a lot
- Oct 15, '10 by prince_noelleyour welcome.. im doing all the things that a staff nurse is doing, cannulating,hooking,monitoring,terminating and many more..the only difference between me and the staff nurses is they are PAID. Yes! Ofcourse it is worth it.. Yes! You will receive your hemodialysis training certificate after your 1 month training..
- Oct 16, '10 by tweety001where can i inquire for their training? how much?
b braun? is that the same with aesculap academy?