Oman nursing jobs - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 1, '08 by IroncladQuote from SnoopynurseCould you give us an insight about working conditions in Saudi Arabia? What is your home country, what is a pay rate, what is a nurse to patient ratio, and why you want to move to Oman from there?Has anyone been to Oman as a RN? I'm presently in Saudi Arabia and have been thinking of moving to Oman. With one-year experience, could I get a hospital RN or RPN job there?
- Jan 24, '09 by PenoiRNI'm also planning to explore job opportunities in Oman. Can you give me an overview of licensure examination for nurses in Oman? What are the requirements?
- Jan 25, '09 by dorzleiThanks for the info AlinaMathew
- Jan 31, '09 by shakuganhi there.. im planning to work in oman as staff nurse in royal hospital.. i just wonder how come the salary offer is 275 oman rial.. my work experience is 2.5 years.. they will provide free stay, electri.and water plus annual increment with technical allowance with 35 days leave.. anyway.. please enlighten me if i should grab this offer though its only one year contract.. they also have placement fee equilvalent with the salary.. please help me
- Jun 20, '09 by Prathima RHello Maam,
The infromation was very usefull.
I like to know more about geting nursing jobs in muscat, i will be in muscat
on family joining visa.
How can i contact U?
- Jun 20, '09 by AlinaMathewDear Prathima,
The blog administrators do not permit to give personal information. I am still in Muscat, working in the second largest hospital (Khoula Hospital). It is under the Ministry of Health. I work in OR (Ortho). Anyway, I will try to give you some more information in some other way.
- Jun 20, '09 by Prathima RThank you maam,
Hospital name, department & ur name is enough to find U.
Have a nice day & c u soon.
- Jun 28, '09 by Prathima R@ AlinaMathew,
Plz check ur mail.
- Jul 8, '09 by Minyhi alina. i am a filipina nurse. i want to thank you for the information. actually i am waiting for my work visa to oman royal hospital. i submitted all the requirements for visa processing in an agency here in philippines, they told me i will just wait for two months. that was last february meaning i've been waiting for five months and until now there's no visa. i keep on asking the agency regarding this but they also keep on telling me that there is no advise yet from the said hospital. anybody can help me please. possible ideas why such thing happened? i mean does the work visa really take time in processing? please help me. better if we can chat, i still have many questions to ask. thank you very much especially to those who will give me answers.
mod note. please do not post email addresses as per terms of serviceLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 8, '09 : Reason: TOS
- Jul 26, '09 by Prathima RMaam,
Do I have to write the MOH exam to join private hospitals
& polyclinics...like Atlas, Badr al sama, etc...