Nursing in AustraliaRegister Today!
- by Jaeq12 May 22, '11I am currently looking into nursing in Australia. Can anyone tell me if you HAVE to have a Bachelor's degree in nursing to work there? I have asked the board with no resolve. I have an Associate Degree plus 5 years of experience. Thank you in advance!!
- Moved to the International forum
We have had several ADN nurses post they was accepted to register and work in Australia however each case is decided on individually and a lot will depend on what you submit
- May 22, '11 by Jaeq12I am trying to avoid paying the fee for applying if they are going to reject my app. Aldo do you know if age matters?
- Australia does have an age requirements on some work visas so a lot will depend on the route you are looking at. (45 comes to mind but something should be on the government website)
- There is no telling if they are going to reject your application as each application is done on an individual basis
- May 22, '11 by Jaeq12Thank you. This whole process seems a bit convoluted as to if they select you or not. ( sorry for the typos) using this silly iPhone !
- but it is the same for any country you wish to live and work, each application is on individual basis and the only way to find out if you meet requirements or not.