NMC RegistrationRegister Today!
- by Dzidzan Sep 5, '10Good day!
Can I register to NMC in UK without any third party (eg agencies, recruitment companies, etc) just by myself?
I am quite confused about this. I am trying to search a thread that contains information regarding this matter.
Replies from nurses who made their registration by themselves is greatly appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=502540©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,012 Views
- Sep 6, '10 by XB9SYes you can, you would need to contact the NMC directly and apply that way
The Nursing and Midwifery Council: Safeguarding health and wellbeing | Nursing and Midwifery Council
Look for the overseas nurses section
- Sep 6, '10 by Silverdragon102Yes you can register with NMC without using an agency
- Sep 7, '10 by DzidzanThank you for responding!
If I am eligible, I will have to take the ONP right? Approximately How much will it cost me? I tried searching that as well.
I have already taken IELTS and already have the minimum length of practice despite the scarcity of jobs here in the Philippines. However, I would like to search for hospitals that would allow us to render free service and give us a certificate in return. Is the situation here in the Philippines valid enough to explain the gap in our working experience certificates?
- Sep 7, '10 by Silverdragon102ONP is held at accredited sites and costs will vary, best thing to do is approach them and ask about costs.
You will not find a hospital that will render free service and you are aware on how hard it is to get a work permit for the UK? The UK now caps skilled workers and preference has to be given to UK and EU first and with unemployment still high in the UK and as I posted in another thread Wales are having big issues and closing departments and hospitals to save money expect this to happen elsewhere in the UK