NMC Pack 2, How to accomplish quickly?
- 0May 17, '10 by stsinnerHi guys, i have just received my pack 2 for my NMC registration and i would like to ask for any advice from you especially those who have already undergone the said process. I would really like to finish/accomplish this as soon as possible since i am already way behind schedule. My employer had already given us a deadline for us to get our visas and with that, i would need to accomplish the pack 2 ASAP to get a confirmation letter from the NMC. I desperately need your help guys.
Is there any website or blog that you can recommend that has a guide / walk through on how to go about this efficiently and in a timely manner?
Thank you very much to all of you who would help....
- 5,351 Visits
- 0Jul 1, '10 by XB9S GuideQuote from janesolathe parts of the register refers to what section of the nursing register you are applying for.hello. i would like to ask a certain area at the NMC pack2. an entry there asked about "PART OF REGISTER," do you know what to answer?
Registration and qualification codes | Nursing and Midwifery Council
Nurses part of the register Sub part 1
- RN1: Adult nurse, level 1
- RNA: Adult nurse, level 1
- RN3: Mental health nurse, level 1
- RNMH: Mental health nurse, level 1
- RN5: Learning disabilities nurse, level 1
- RMLD: Learning disabilities nurse, level 1
- RN8: Children's nurse, level 1
- RNC: Children's nurse, level 1
Nurses part of the register Sub part 2
- RN2: Adult nurse, level 2
- RN4: Mental health nurse, level 2
- RN6: Learning disabilities nurse, level 2
- RN7: General nurse, level 2
- RN9: Fever nurse, level 2