I need help. My licensure application to California just expired..
- 0Jun 19, '11 by frustrated_USRNHI! I am an NCLEX passer (from the Philippines and I am still waiting for my I-140 to get approved) since May 13,2008. The California Board of Nursing hasn't given my license since I don't have my SSN yet.. Its June 19,2011 and I failed to have my license application renewed. I do want to apply in the state of Vermont, because I heard that they actually give license even without SSN. Do I still need to retake the NCLEX exam for me to get a license at Vermont? Is it possible for me to ask CABON to forward my NCLEX test result to Vermont and request for Vermont to issue me a license, instead? Thanks very much!
- 3,414 Visits
- 0Jun 19, '11 by frustrated_USRNthanks silverdragon..
I read a couple of thread regarding the same situation.
I downloaded the forms already for the NCLEX pass endorsement to Vermont
There is that part there at the end of the application form about the CES Report. There are options IERF and CGFNS. Which box should I check? I don't have CGFNS yet. What is the IERF for? Thanks..
As much as I understand here are the things that I need to be doing to get a license to Vermont
1. Fill up the application form
2. obtain a $150 bank draft
3. PRC LIcense Verification
4. Submit a request for copy test result from CABON
5. What are School requirements that I need to gather?
- 0thanks so much silverdragon..
Do I need to check IERF? even if I have already taken the NCLEX exam and was just requesting for a transfer of result from cali to VT?
Do I need to submit certified true copy of my TOR and RLE?
Do I also need to submit my highschool diploma?
- 0You do not send your education documents to Vermont, if you go for CES then you just follow instructions on the CGFNS website but generally everything is supposed to go direct from organisation like your nursing school and PRC. As it states on Vermont website follow instructions as set out on CGFNS website for Vermont specific CES
- 0thanks silverdragon for your big help!!
So that means.. for me to be able to get my license in vermont I just need to submit:
1. my application form
2. 150 USD
3. PRC license photo copied and certified true copy
4. Ca pass letter
But I do need to go to my University where I graduated so they can forward my other requirements such as my TOR and RLE?
Also PRC needs to send them my Verification of LIcense
Also a letter from the institution where I used to work in
Unless all these requirements are received by VT BON, then that's the time they will get to process my license?
Will they mail me the license?