How to be an RN in Australia from having Student VisaRegister Today!
- by gielsenjochas Sep 18, '11Hi,
I would like to have know your ideas on how to become an RN in Australia. I am a RN in the Philippines, got a USRN license as well and planning to go to Australia using Student Visa. I am planning to pursue being an RN in australia. They told me that can go for the Bridging Program. Do you know any schools that offer Brigding Programs aside from ETEA? How much is the usual cost for the bridging program? Thanks a lot!
- Sep 18, '11 by American in OzHi there -- check out the University of Wollongong -- they have a bridge program for overseas nurses:
Tuition costs are listed on the uow.edu website, I'm just not sure where.
Hope this helps!
- Sep 18, '11 by bobby123Try this thread
Your first stop should be AHPRA.
- Sep 18, '11 by carolmaccas66
- Sep 18, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum as per the red banner
- Sep 18, '11 by gielsenjochasThanks for the replies! i would read on your suggested links!