How to be an RN in Australia from having Student Visa

  1. 0

    I would like to have know your ideas on how to become an RN in Australia. I am a RN in the Philippines, got a USRN license as well and planning to go to Australia using Student Visa. I am planning to pursue being an RN in australia. They told me that can go for the Bridging Program. Do you know any schools that offer Brigding Programs aside from ETEA? How much is the usual cost for the bridging program? Thanks a lot!
  2. 5 Comments so far...

  3. 0
    Hi there -- check out the University of Wollongong -- they have a bridge program for overseas nurses:

    Tuition costs are listed on the website, I'm just not sure where.

    Hope this helps!
  4. 0
    Try this thread

    Your first stop should be AHPRA.
  5. 0
    Think University of South Australia do a briging program, try don't know if it's external but UNISA does a lot of external nursing stuff.
    Also try Charles Darwin University: - they also do a few external courses.
    What state are you going to?
  6. 0
    Moved to the International forum as per the red banner
  7. 0
    Thanks for the replies! i would read on your suggested links!