HIV positive nurse Philippines for USRegister Today!
This is a discussion on HIV positive nurse Philippines for US in International Nursing, part of World Nursing ... Can a nurse who is HIV positive be granted immigrant visa to work as a nurse in USA? What...by Havoc27 Feb 21, '12Can a nurse who is HIV positive be granted immigrant visa to work as a nurse in USA? What Should a nurse do to be able to be granted visa? If he is in medication , what shall he do? Can the employer cancel the employment to the extent of denial of the visa if the nurse is found to be HIV positive?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=677016©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,118 Views
- Moved to the international forumHIV I believe is one that is checked for on the medical and may cause denial of visa
- Feb 21, '12 by juan de la cruzAn HIV test, in addition to a TB test WERE part of the healthcare screening requirements prior to approval of an immigrant visa. However, the president lifted the ban preventing HIV+ individuals from entering as immigrants to the US in January 2010.
- Feb 21, '12 by juan de la cruzerased due to duplicate post
- Thanks for the update
- Feb 21, '12 by Havoc27Thanx for the responses. By the way, how can this be moved to the internationally forum? Just new in the site and i still am orienting myself.
- I have already moved it
- Feb 6 by Joel25Hi, we have the same condition...can we contact each other? I am also a filipino and will work in illinois too...hope i can hear from you...