For anyone still wondering here is the low down:
Everything on computer
- Leave as soon as your done
- Not really crowded, like a regular computer lab
- Dictionary available (I used it alot for my essay)
- All computerized, option to write essay on computer or handwritten (i prefer computer, correct mistakes, brainstorm type faster)
- No spell check
on essay, use custom writing software
- 75 Minutes
- Quality matters, they do not force word count
- After 75 minutes, the software will submit the essay for you.
- Option to brainstorm on paper/in mind before you click "start" to start the 75 minute timer to actually write the essay.
- Simple gr 12 questions around 17 or so.
- Worded in application/real life style.
- Can use windows calculator only, not yours
Science (Human only)
- Either you know the answers or you don't
- Review physiology including glands, and the basics
- ESL Listening test, and answer some MC questions.
Mini essay editing, select any sentence, replace with new sentence if needed.
- You can miss a few