Endorsement from CA to VT

  1. Anybody here applying for endorsement from CA to VT? CA-BON is requiring the SSN for me to get my CA license. Since I cannot provide this to them, in three years time, my application will be considered abandoned. A friend mentioned one way to obtain a license is to apply for an endorsement to VT. Anybody here is on-going or have applied for endorsement to VT already? Please let me know. You may reply to this thread or send me private message. Thank you.
  2. Visit margauxfd profile page

    About margauxfd

    Joined: Jan '07; Posts: 32; Likes: 7


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Moved to the International forum

    There are already many threads discussing this subject. Ca may extend your application if you write to them. You can't endorse as you have no license to endorse, you need to apply for application by license and arrange for Ca to forward your NCLEX results. You will need to meet state requirements for foreign trained nurse