Education options in USA after BSc (Nursing) in India
- 0Sep 22, '07 by divyabharati19Hello,
I am currently doing BSc (nursing) 4 yrs course in India. Can anyone kindly tell me the education options in USA after my BSc (Nursing) in India? Few questions lingering in my mind are:
1. What masters specializations in nursing i can do?
2. Can I do MBA in USA, and if yes, what kind of jobs will I get, and payscale for such jobs? (I am more interested in management related jobs in nursing)
3. What is the payscale for Bachelors graudate nurses and for Masters graduate nurses in US?
Thanks in advance,
- 6,179 Visits
- 0Sep 23, '07 by suzanne4Please check out the graduate nurse forums on Allnurses.com for what is available if you get the MSN. And yes, you can get the MBA, I have one and it has been very beneficial. But it will not help in you getting to the US any faster, more than likely, you will be petitioned for a job as a bedside nurse and then can do what ever you wish after you start to work here.
You can do use the search engine that we have here to find out more about specific questions that you have.