do you know agencies that sends nurses abroad even without experienceRegister Today!
This is a discussion on do you know agencies that sends nurses abroad even without experience in International Nursing, part of World Nursing ... hi everyone, do you know any agencies that sends nurses abroad even without experience?thanks, you...by halayne Aug 16, '08hi everyone, do you know any agencies that sends nurses abroad even without experience?thanks, you can PM me bout the contact details coz i know it cant be posted here. but THe name of agency can be tell. thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=326333©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,053 Views
- Aug 16, '08 by Silverdragon102I doubt you will find any agencies that accept without experience. Really you need to decide on which country you ant to move to and meet their nursing requirements
- Aug 16, '08 by suzanne4It is not a point of an agency sending you someplace, but the fact that most countries will not accept a nurse without a local license as well as experience first for immigration purposes. Agencies do not provide the visas, only the governments of the countries do.
Do you have a local license in hand already?
- Aug 17, '08 by halayneyes i do have a local license alraedy and NCLEX>
- Aug 17, '08 by joshua51im from abba agency..during my time they want at least 2 yrs experience, but ive heard they needed 3 yrs experience in qatar..but it depends on what agency.also, if you don't have experience yet maybe they will hire you in clinics not in a hospital. you can try skills manpower agency.
- Aug 17, '08 by Silverdragon102As you are going to be looking at a few years wait you may as well consider looking at gaining experience