PICC Line Certification Course Info Needed - page 2
by MWilliamsRN | 33,836 Views | 20 Comments
I am trying to locate a PICC Line Cert program. I live in Ohio and there are no programs in the entire state. I'm willing to travel but would like to get started in the Spring. Any ideas?... Read More
- 0Dec 5, '08 by MWilliamsRNThanks, I finally got a hold to education person at BARD after leaving several messages that were not returned. The experience was pleasant. She tried to tell me that there was no PICC Certification class even though I was on the site reading about it.... as I talked to her. I'll wait to hear from you. Thanks for your help.
- 0Jan 17, '10 by cdeonwillRNI live in Baton Rouge, LA and have been trying to get the information about the PICC training as well and I kept getting the education person's voicemail. I left about 15 messages and never received a call back. The picc nurse at the hospital I work at gave me the area rep's name and number. I called him and he was suppose to send me via e-mail the information and the code for the class and as of today 01-17-2010, I have not received it yet. I tried calling back and now all I get is his voice mail and the person's at Bard's voicemail as well. Can anyone tell what to do to get the information so iI can take the course, the PICC nurse at the hospital is willing to preceptor me after taking the course. Some one please HELP! cdeonwillRN
- 1Jan 17, '10 by ldemidovaHi. We are PICC SCHOOL, Inc and we have a class on January 20th that you can attend. Please, visit us at www.piccschool.com. You will get more info about the class. Please, call us if you have any questions at 818-267-4606. We are here for you.
PICC SCHOOL. INC
- 0Jan 17, '10 by cdeonwillRNThanks so much for the quick response ! I don't think I would be able to make that class on the 20th of January, but when is the next one being offered? I can better prepare having a advance notice of the next date so I can take off from work.
P.S My birthday is 12/03/1973! Ironic
- 0Sep 21, '10 by parkcrnacheck out this website http://www.cvas.org/index.cfm/1,120,...shops-Schedule
They have classes in Detroit and Chicago.