Nurse Relocating to Indiana, IndianapolisRegister Today!
- by WATSON101 Sep 16, '12Hi i would like to know if anybody could help me get connected to any one in IN who could help me obtain an RN job. And i would like to be an OB nurse if any of those jobs are available thank u. i havent moved yet only bcuz i havent found a job yet. thank you.
- Sep 16, '12 by biblepoetJobs you can find but unless you have two years ob experience no ob jobs. I work in Indy most hospitals are hiring for med surf and critical care.
- Sep 17, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to IN Nursing for more response.
- Sep 17, '12 by careyduanelots of jobs here in a variety of specialties
- Thank you for your reply.
sO HOW DO NUrses get ob jobs. how do they start out in ob?
- Help me plz! And have you heard of the Pickwick FArms apartments? How is it there? They give discounts for nurses. and they r less than 10min from St. Vincent hospital?
- I just became nurse in April
- Sep 25, '12 by meanmaryjeanYes. Pickwick Farms is less than 10 minutes from St. on 86th.
Be aware, Pickwick has more than one location, and St.vincent has a main campus at 2001 W 86th, as well as a smaller hospital at Exit 10 on I69 in Fishers. There is a also a Heart Hospital on Meridian and St. Vincent Carmel.