Ivy Tech Books 1st semester nursingRegister Today!
- by wishNhopeNdreamN Jun 6, '08Does anyone know what books will be needed for 1st semester
I don't have orientation until July 21st so I don't have any info on that yet. I'm bored waiting and was curious.
- Jun 6, '08 by DannelbooI know for the Indy campus we were able to buy all of our books in a bundle for first semester. For the second semester we are only required to purchase books for OB/Peds. I am not sure if the other campuses offer the nursing bundle or not, but the bookstore would know!
- Jun 7, '08 by wishNhopeNdreamNIs there anyway you can give me the exact titles and/or authors?
- Jul 25, '08 by beckersSNBe prepared... it was about $900 for that first semester. But you use most of those books for the rest of the program. I don't think the new book lists are up yet on campus connect... my list is old and wouldn't be right or I would tell you.
- Jul 26, '08 by 2bNurse ElizabethWere the other bookstores bought out by Follett like Richmond campus was? They won't give ISBN numbers anymore. Nice, huh?
- Jul 26, '08 by wishNhopeNdreamNyep, I believe so.
- Jul 27, '08 by Innurse78Per IT, the new book list for fall should be available on their website ( for each school) the week of Aug 4th.
I am in the transitional, already did the 5 weeks, and our books were approx 600.00. I was told by the teacher that we should only have to purchase one more book for the rest of the school year.