Calling all IUPUC studentsRegister Today!
- by swater Sep 13, '06I graduated from the LPN program at Ivy Tech in Bloomington and have been trying to get into the transitional program to no avail. So I have decided to try my luck at IUPUC . Has anybody went that track? Thanks, Sandy
- 2,006 Views
- May 25, '07 by swaterDo You Know How Long Your Pre Reqs For The Rn Program Are Good For Before You Have To Start From Scratch? Thanks Sandy
- Jul 3, '07 by andreaslI am a pre-nursing student at IUPUC (soon applying for admission to BSN nursing program at IUPUI). I have heard negative things about the transition programs, so I would only suggest them if you are unable to go for the full four year, or two year program, that requires application. As for IUPUC, I really enjoy the campus, it is a great place to start your pre-recs because they transfer so easily to so many IU campuses. Good Luck.
- Jul 27, '07 by NancyB,LPNI am doing my pre req's thru IUPUC and will be doing LPN to ASN there. After 17 years of being an LPN doing RN work and not getting the same pay, I figured I'd make my mother happy, along with my bank account, and just do it.
- Oct 15, '07 by Medsurg MamaI attended the Lpn to Asn transition and graduated in 2006 @ IUPUC. I really loved it! I did the full time option and was able to manage working full time, being married and having two young children. As long as you have a good GPA you shouldn't have any trouble getting in. Only one person in my entire class did not pass boards on the first try, which I think is pretty good. I am actually still attending the same campus, finishing up my pre reqs for the RN to MSN program thru IUPUI. It really is a great school. Good Luck to You!!