Wilbur Wright College Chicago Humbolt Park Vocational Education Center LPN program - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 18, '11 by amihI didn't pursue Wilber Wright's program, but I did start another LPN program in August, private. My advice to you is to hang in there, I think they are all a little bit dis-organized. Unless they have been doing it for years. Stick with it and good luck!!!
- Jan 18, '11 by RUBY2623RNAmih, which private LPN college are you assisting and how much will it be for the whole program, I am considering LPN, but I dont hear to many good reviews about wright's program
- Jan 19, '11 by amihHi -
I am currently attending PCCTI in Oakbrook. It takes time for every program to work the kinks out, but I have to say that it has been fairly smooth for me up to this point. The instructors have a tremendous amount of knowledge and the leadership is in place to help you succeed through the program. Any Nursing program is about discipline, motivation and the desire of the student to succeed. Its the logistics that bring you to one program or another. You have your text book and a world full of educational resources, with that you can succeed. Be ready for commitment and dedication to primarily your academics. If you want to become a good nurse, you can do it through any nursing program that has been accredited by the Illinois Professional Regulations for Nursing. I say it is the individual, not the programming. Take responsibility for yourself, what you put into it, you will get out of it. G' luck!!! : )
- Jan 19, '11 by RUBY2623RNThank you Amih, how much money is the whole program for at PCCI?
- Jan 21, '11 by blogera@JessiBoopCNA: Hi! I just finished the program last December. Congratulations on the program. First off, I advice you to stay on the "train". LPN Wright is a good program. Our batch is reviewing for the boards and we are all supportive of each other. It would be best to find supportive friends in the program. You will need each other, personally and academically. Your feet got in to the door, you are in, and just stay in until you're done after 3 semesters. It will be a breeze!
- Jan 30, '11 by RescueNinja2013hello blogera! thank you for responding! i created a secret group on facebook for present and past students of the program. i would really love for you to join! please send me a private message with your name and email info if you're interested. thank you much!
- Mar 22, '11 by RescueNinja2013Hi remilena, I requested you on fb.
- Mar 24, '11 by DynetteMAHello everyone, I am new to this site, I too have researched Wilbur Wright LPN program and PcctI in OakBrook, and is still undesided on which one to choose from, Pccti is one yr long, a flexible class schedule,and is nearby,but on the other hand it costs $14,999! Whereas Wilbur Wright program is 3 semesters? ( I think), and in Chicago, (which is not that far away) and costs about 6,000 and some change Do they have flexible class times? How long is 3 semesters?Any answers?