WEISS OR HIRING!!Register Today!
- by UpliftingRN Jul 11, '12Hi guys... Just wanted to let u all know Weiss Hospital in Chicago is looking for nurses for their operating rooms!! Just a heads up from one nurse to another
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=756241©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,275 Views
- Jul 15, '12 by pedsluvThanks for the info..Does thisapply to new graduates??? I tried calling HR, no response
- Not sure but u can apply online, u don't need to speak with HR. good luck!!
- Yes they are hiring new grads, u just have to complete a surgical compency program as part of your orientation.
- Jul 16, '12 by RickyLatino87I hope they are hiring in 17 months when I graduate ha. Do you currently work there upliftingRN?
- Starting next month
- Jul 16, '12 by RickyLatino87Awesome! Congrats keep us updated.
- Jul 17, '12 by ArtisticNurseUpliftingRN, you should get referral bonuses from this!
- Jul 18, '12 by UpliftingRNLOL so true
- Sep 6, '12 by Barbiem2Weiss is a cool place to work, I work there for almost 3 years - in 2007-2010 they were starting some of the new grad RN's with 21-24hr, to me that is kind of low but that was some years ago, good luck!