For Those Who Are Accepted...Register Today!
- by KareBear0609 Mar 25, '12I see there are many of us around Illinois waiting for a response. If you are accepted... what will you do to celebrate? What do you think will be the first thing you do when you open your mailbox?
For me, if I am accepted, I think I will go out to dinner with my husband. It would be even nicer if we could get a sitter
I think the first thing I will do when I get the letter is call the people who are closest to me and who have been following me in the process thus far...
- Mar 27, '12 by KareBear0609I agree ~ the to-do list will be super long and detailed!
- Mar 29, '12 by KareBear0609I couldn't agree more! I think I've still got another 2-3 weeks before I find out. I highly doubt I'll be accepted because it is way to competitive, but I just need to know for sure so I can move on and stop thinking about it so much! Where did you apply?
- Apr 4, '12 by Reese2012Praytotheunicorn: is Resurrection a diploma based program? What did you mean by hospital based?
- Apr 4, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornThe school is owned by and affiliated with the Resurrection Health Care system. As opposed to a state university or general private college or university. That is what I meant.
What does 'diploma-based' mean? Are you referring to an ADN program? Resurrection offers BSN and MSN/NP.
- Apr 10, '12 by raqi89I wasn't even thinking about the celebration part. I just wanted to get in!
AND I DID!!!
I have yet to celebrate seeing how I am in Micro and Statistics right now. I'm waiting until the semester is over and enjoy my summer before I start my nursing classes in August! I can't wait tho. By the looks of it I'll probably be working all summer. I just got a call for an interview for a CNA hospital position! I've been waiting for this call! Everything is finally falling into place!....Oh Finally all the hard work is paying off!!