St Elizabeth's Belleville RN Residency Program 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on St Elizabeth's Belleville RN Residency Program 2013 in Illinois Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Has anyone completed an interview for the St. Elizabeth's hospital in Belleville, IL for their RN...by greenb1506 Nov 21, '12Has anyone completed an interview for the St. Elizabeth's hospital in Belleville, IL for their RN residency that starts February 2013? I just had an interview today, and don't really know where I stand or how I did.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=798717©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,511 Views
- Dec 6, '12 by natnolesI have an interview next Wednesday. Did you interview with both the recruiter and nurse manager? Or do they break them up into two separate interviews on different days? Good luck to you!
- Dec 19, '12 by greenb1506I'm sorry for the delayed response. How did your interview go? I had a telephone interview that comprised of several individuals, including a nurse manager.
- Dec 21, '12 by gunship130I had on 29th Nov. Two days ago got phone call that I will be offered position. Good luck!
- Jan 16 by natnolesI didn't think the interview went very well. I was nervous and messed up on the questions at the end. Thankfully, despite that, I was offered a position.
- Feb 9 by gunship130Congratulation! What department you got? See you on 18th!!!
- Feb 16 by natnolesI will be in PCU. How about you?