scrubs in chicago
- 0Sep 8, '08 by cookielady,rnWhere can I go without paying $50 a pair or have to worry about my car being stolen while I'm in the store?
- 0Sep 9, '08 by oncrn17Where are you in Chicago? Uniform store on Elston has free parking lot. Uniform store in Water Tower Place has a parking garage, but it may be discounted with a purchase. Catalog shopping is a consideraion, too. I have also had luck with EBAY as nurses sell their uniforms because of changes in jobs or colors at work. Good Luck!
- 0Aug 24, '10 by CNA_PsychTechCan someone tell me what to do in a situation with Livescan?
I paid this place in Arlington Heights , $35.00 they sent non readable
prints in knowing that the scanner was not accepting the print.
Then I go to do over because they got rejected and no on e
stays at t he building to do this .I drive several miles only to find
that upon my arrival no one is there!
- 0Aug 25, '10 by lala_beeAnother good place to go to is Conway. They have several stores around Chicago land area. I live in Southwestern burbs, so the closest one I know about is North Riverside Mall. The tops are like $3.99-5.99, pants about the same price. Sometimes they have Dickies too! You can also try A.J. Wright that has cheap scrubs too. You can google the stores, and locate the closest one to your home. Hope this helps, have a fun shopping spree!
- 0Aug 25, '10 by inspired26Working class or working wear. They have one located in countryclub hills,illinois. I have purchased some from family dollar and walmart. Believe it or not Walmart has some cute scrubs that are made of pretty good material, but I like dickies and cherokee because I have hips and I am petite. Good luck with your search.
- 0Sep 27, '10 by tushin1Try Scrubs123.com. Based in Mundelein but they have affordable scrubs in the popular brands. They are inexpensive and have flat rate shipping so you are not gouged on the shipping fee. Nursing Scrubs | Nurses Uniforms | Medical Scrubs | Scrubs123.com
- 0Oct 3, '10 by simveeWorking Class is expensive IMHO.
Does anyone have any experience with Chicago Scrubs Outlet? http://www.chicagoscrubsoutlet.com/ Saw their good reviews on Yelp.
Speaking of which, here's a Yelp search for ya: