Palos Community Hospital CNA pay rate??Register Today!
- by Reese2012 Nov 4, '11Hi,
I just got a call today to set up an interview at Palos Community hospital working as a CNA registry. I have been told by a few people that this hospital pays very well, but was not told the amount. Does anyone work here that can tell me how much CNA make (registry, part time, full time) per hour.
Thank you for your responses.
- Jan 6, '12 by alys2600Bumping I would like to know this too.
- Jan 8, '12 by happyinillinoisIt used to be $15/hour for a CNA, but that was 3 years ago, so I don't know anymore.
- Mar 5 by Reese2012The updated pay rate for registry is Base rate 16.28 p/hr 10% additional evening shift 15% additional night shift. No weekend additional pay
- Apr 20 by Paris214Reese, did you get the job there/work there? I have an interview there next week and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions. Thanks!!