Loyola ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 2, '12 by Kim471986I'm getting nervous that I didn't submit mine early enough. It was submitted in July, complete the first week of September. For those that were already accepted, what was your gpa?
- Nov 5, '12 by purduegirl11Llking,
Congrats, Do you have your housing sorted out? I am searching high and low for apartments!Last edit by purduegirl11 on Nov 5, '12
- Nov 5, '12 by purduegirl11Kim471986,
I know that they consider your academic education, as in classes you have taken, they look at both your undergraduated bachelors GPA as well as your prereq GPA, according to the website "Frequently Asked Questions" page. Have you tried calling again for an update?
- Nov 5, '12 by Kim471986My overall gpa is 3.6, and my prerequisite one is close to that. I talked to them last week and they said I should hopefully hear something this week. I'm just getting anxious.
- Nov 6, '12 by TdangHi,
I also applied to Loyola but haven't heard from them yet. I'm still waiting. I checked my application and it said that my application is completed and they are looking forward to reviewing it. I was wondering if anyone else have heard from the school or have any information on the applications? I tried emailing the advisor what was assigned to me but I haven't heard from her yet. In fact, I emailed her twice and haven't gotten any respond from her. If you guys have any information please let me know. And congrats to everyone that got their acceptance letter already!
- Nov 6, '12 by LlkingI already live in th suburbs so I am commuting from there...I'm hoping it won't be too bad.. Good luck with apartment hunting! Has anyone heard anything about recieving th application packet...and signing up for classes etc?
- Nov 6, '12 by mmm1107I gave up on contacting my assigned admissions counselor, she never responded. I just contacted the general admissions office. One person told me we would know by Thanksgiving (2 weeks from now) and the other was more generic and said we should hear something "shortly".
- Nov 6, '12 by Tdangmmm1107 thanks for letting me know. Maybe we have the same admission counselor lol. I hope we hear from Loyola sooner than Thanksgiving. No news is good news I guess. Hopefully we both get accepted! I just hate the waiting process.
- Nov 8, '12 by mmm1107Got my acceptance today! Like others, I found out through the website. For those of you still waiting, when you log on to the website, immediately under the first paragraph starting, "Thank you for submitting your application..." there is the following text highlighted in the color yellow:
An update to your application was last posted November 8, 2012.
Good luck to those still waiting. I hope to see you all at orientation on the 7th!