Loyola ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by Kim471986When did you all apply?
- Oct 30, '12 by kristen1219I started my application in May, but all of my transcripts and everything weren't there until The end of July I believe it was.
- Oct 30, '12 by mmm1107Finally! That's so great to hear. Hopefully we all hear this week or the next. My application was complete in late August. I have an orientation scheduled for Resurrection on the 13th. I was really hoping to hear from Loyola before then before I get too far down the path with Resurrection. Good luck to everyone!
- I applied the beginning of May and my application was too rolled over to be reviewed for the spring 2013 cohort. I spoke to one of the admission counselors, Alex, on 10/30/12, and he informed me that they should be sending out notices this week and next week too. I know that they said the ones whose applications did not get to be reviewed for fall but will be considered for spring should be hearing back first, but I wonder how many people that applies too seeing as they get at least 450-600 applicants per cohort (based on the website Q&A) for only 60 spots. Anyways I hope everyone is hanging in there, my anxiety is so overwhelming right now!!! Good luck to everyone who applied at other schools too.
- Oct 31, '12 by Kim471986I was just told mine should be back by the end of next week. I am seriously crawling out of my skin over here, the anticipation is killing me!
- Quote from Chicago2008I just heard back from Loyola this past weekend (Saturday) for Spring 2013. I should have been one of the first ones (as the application had actually been deferred from last spring). But, I assume that since they've started more notices will be coming out shortly.
Whan you say "heard back" as in you received your admission status? Just making sure I understand what you wrote.
- Hey guys, I just got a notification on 10/31/12 on the online admission site that I have been accepted!!! I am so excited and hope to meet some of you all soon.
Good luck to you all!
- Oct 31, '12 by mmm1107Congrats on your acceptance! Sounds like the spring deferred admissions applicants are hearing first. Hopefully the rest of us will hear soon!
- Nov 1, '12 by Kim471986Congrats! Where did you go to find that out?
- Nov 1, '12 by purduegirl11Thank you guys.
Kim471986: I went to the Loyola University website-> Admissions-> Undergraduate-> Admission: Check Application Status-> then you must log in
It will tell you there if anything has been posted. Also don't hesitate to call them. They are all very nice and informative.
Hope this helps.