loyola absn fall 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 9, '12 by naysandoGreat job! Congrats!
- Apr 10, '12 by Miss MollyCongrats Ricky!!!! Are you going to go? Or do you now have to make a decision?
- Apr 10, '12 by RickyLatino87Thanks I'm still waiting to hear from 2 other schools, so I still have some waiting to do...how about you?
- Apr 10, '12 by Miss MollyI'll be going to Loyola. I have had some really terrible application experiences during the last couple of years (different program...long story), so I stopped all of my other apps-in-progress once I got accepted there, because my poor heart cannot take one more week of admissions torture! I have a sure thing now and it's nice to finally be able to make solid plans.
- Apr 10, '12 by RickyLatino87That's good! At least you're all set and ready!
I'm still kind of disappointed they're moving to the Maywood campus. I rely on public transportation and would need to take 2 buses and a train to get there, including a pace bus, which I'm assuming will be a huge hassle since most run like every hour. Ugh! It would've been easier to get to the Lakeshore campus since it's in the city, but oh well.
- Apr 11, '12 by Miss MollyYeah, I'm pretty bummed about the move, too. It will be nice to be in a completely new facility, but the commute is going to be rough...I can't even imagine how it would be with public transportation! Are your other choices in the city, then?
- Apr 11, '12 by RickyLatino87Yeah, I'm pretty much just waiting to hear from DePaul, but I won't hear from them until the end of April so I am pretty nervous because I just got my letter from Loyola saying that the ABSN program operates on a first come, first serve basis, so my spot could be taken at any time and they want a reply and deposit by May 1st. =/
- Apr 11, '12 by naysandohi there- i do believe the deposit is refundable though. i felt the same way and figured with my luck i had better save the loyola spot just in case depaul says no. when i was paying though i think it said it was refundable (200.00) up until the first day of class.
good luck : )
- Apr 11, '12 by RickyLatino87Really? Where did it say that?
- Apr 11, '12 by naysandosorry i just double checked..it says
Remember, deposits are refundable only until May 1. If your plans change, you must notify Undergraduate Admissions by that date.
sooooo i should say book it dan-o! we will know about depaul (hopefully) by then but at least you will have your spot saved...at least that is what i did : )