JJC Nursing program Fall 2012. Will I get in? - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 2, '12 by MatkaAnything new on any of your portals yet? Have your TEAS scored been posted yet to MyResources? Nothing new on my end.
- Apr 2, '12 by jessi144as of april 2nd nothing yet.
- Apr 5, '12 by jun1120anybody got in the program yet? i heard they sent out emails today. Is so, what were your TEAS and gpa scores?
- Apr 5, '12 by jessi144I got my email. I was accepted into the evening nursing program. Now I really have to make a decision. I really wasnt expecting to get in, especially on my first attempt so I applied at USF and was accepted. (Guess that will be another trend) Now I need to decide cost vs schedule.
My overall Teas was 75.3%
Pre-req gpa 4.0
overall gpa 3.76
- Apr 5, '12 by whitesox22I got in! To the day program! Soooooooop happy! Anyone else in days?
- May 30 by determined_30Quote from MatkaI am attending jjc right now, prerequisites, how did you study for the teas I am nervous about taking itI got a 92.7% adjusted on the TEAS, and I'm really pleased with that! I also have a 4.0 on the pre-reqs, and the only pre-req I'm missing in HEAL 109 (currently taking it).
I think my biggest hold up will be whether or not JJC views me as being in district. I live out of district, but I work in district. So, according to everything I've researched, I should be considered in-district, but we'll see. I think I'm going to call tomorrow and confirm that my profile has me listed as being in-district.