DePaul MENP Winter 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 29, '11 by 3Bs&GI graduated college in '08, and my degree in dietetics completed all the prereqs. I graduated with 3.6. I have three years of experience as a clinical dietitian. I also volunteer with the local food bank and have taught free nutrition courses to at risk groups.
- Sep 29, '11 by Sparikh516Hello!
I am applying for the Fall 2012 Program.
Right now Im finishing up my psychology degree at UIC. At the moment my gpa is at a 3.35. My prereq gpa is low. =(.
I work at rush hospital as a rehab aide and held numerous positions in my sorority.
what are my chances?
how many students apply and how many are usually selected?
when would be the best time to turn in my application since im applying for the fall 2012 program.
- Sep 29, '11 by dporte10I have a BS in General Studies with a minor in psychology and a minor in health science...My gpa is 3.43, I have worked for 4 years at Rush hospital as a patient care technician, and I volunteered at a food pantry.
- Sep 29, '11 by ladya1234I have a BS in Psychology and a minor in Biology. My GPA was above a 3.2 so I did not take the GRE. My patient care experience comes from working as an EMT for about three years now.
As for the number of students that apply/are admitted I am not sure, sorry!
- Sep 29, '11 by Sparikh516are you both in the program?
thank you for the quick reply
- Sep 29, '11 by dporte10No I am not in the program but I applied...I am taking organic chemistry right now!!I was told that letter are being sent out and we should know by next week..I am not sure about the tab on campus connect that says "Admitted Student" alot of people are saying that this is another way to tell if you have been accepted to the program..Anyone have the "Admitted Student" tab?
- Sep 29, '11 by 3Bs&GI have the admitted tab, and a immunization due date on my home page for campus connect. Its under the to do area with a due date of 10/8/11. From previous posts, it seems Depaul updates their online accounts before they send the acceptance letters.
- Sep 30, '11 by spore2008Emails of acceptance have been sent today. Anyone get any news?
- Sep 30, '11 by ruthiebI got the admissions email about an hour ago.
To answer someone else's question about background, I have a BA in history, a MA and 8 years of career experience in a field completely unrelated to science/nursing, ugrad gap: 3.3, post-bac gap: 3.7ish, GRE (took for application to another program): 1400, and misc. volunteer experience throughout the years.
Good luck, everyone!
- Sep 30, '11 by spore2008ruthieb, Will you be attending depaul's program?
I graduated with a BA in 1998 in Neuroscience and Religion. I have a PhD in Molecular Genetics. I have solid GRE score scores, letters of recommendation and volunteer experience.
Also, I am curious, which graduate entry program in Chicago is better: Rush GEM or DePaul? I know UIC is a different type of program with once yearly application due dates.