DePaul MENP Winter 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 28, '11 by ruthiebSo, stupid question here.... How does one get a campus connect account? Or were you already a student there? The only thing I have a login for is the application.
- Sep 28, '11 by 3Bs&GAfter I applied I got an email telling me I could check my application online. It then supplied a user name with temporary password. My user name is the first letter of my first name with and the last 6 letter of my last name with a number.
I would try campusconnect.depaul.edu and see if you can get them to email your login stuff to your email addy.
- Sep 28, '11 by ruthiebHuh, weird! I never got that email, though I did email them a week or so after the due date and they said I had submitted everything. I don't think I will bother getting an account at this point, hopefully will be finding out in the mail soon either way.
- Sep 29, '11 by sam2011I think we might hear something in mail soon.
- Sep 29, '11 by BadgerGirl14If I have an "admitted students" tab, does that mean I'm in?! They wouldn't be just toying with me, would they?!
- Sep 29, '11 by ladya1234I have the "admitted students" tab too...hope that means we are accepted! I had to call the graduate office to get my username and password for campus connect.
- Sep 29, '11 by sskripsHi all,
I am so anxious about this admission process. I have been calling thing every week. On Monday night a weird thing happened, for about an hour, I had "admitted students" tab in DePaul's Campus connection. But... an hour later, that tab disappeared... Now I have such tabs as Search for Classes , Schedule of Classes, University Catalog, Course Descriptions, Demon Express Online, Change My Password, View Others Learning Plan. Which I don't believe were there before this week... Anyone experience similar issues? And when I call admissions office, they tell me that the decision is still pending. Hmm. Hope to hear from them soon...
- Sep 29, '11 by ruthiebSo, i gave in and called to get my username/pword, and it looks like I've got the admitted student tab as well. Okay, now I can stop stalking the mail truck....
- Sep 29, '11 by dporte10Hello I was just wondering what was everyone's undergrad degree in, GPA, experience, and does anyone have pre req's left?
- Sep 29, '11 by sam2011I have two B.S one in Math and the other in Health Service Administration. My GPA was above 3.2 so I did not take GRE . I have three year experience as a Pharmacy Tech. I have my last A&P class which will be done in Dec. That was the only class that was missing.