City of Chicago College - Truman Nursing Program 2013 Applicants - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 10 by zuniadriI got my acceptance E-mail last night as well. I got into Truman. Congratulations everyone! Does anyone know when schedules are assigned?
- Apr 10 by huzzfuzzI got my acceptance email last night too! Can't believe this is finally happening! Still seems unreal. Has anyone gotten their confirmation email yet? I replied twice yesterday, one to just Dr. Gurney and one to everyone on the email but have yet to get a response from anyone.
@ zuniadri Going from last year, I think we get our schedules during the registration proces which is closer to August.
- Apr 10 by relusanmiCongrats everyone. If anyone is interested in switching to Daley college from Truman pls contact me. Thanks.
- Apr 11 by MeliOHi everyone! Congratulations and good luck to those still waiting. I will be attending Truman and very excited to meet you all and begin!
- Apr 11 by cwilson105I found out I got my acceptance e-mail as well!!!! woo hoo!!! Congrats to everyone!!! .................. So, what's next??
- Apr 11 by amyrenokCongrats!!! I guess, now, we have to wait for another email with information about all documents, tests and other staff that we need. Last year students got it in the beginning of May, so prob should we. Can not wait!!! :-)
- Apr 13 by cwilson105Well I'm really anxious about it, and hoping that right back soon with instructions to everyone who have confirmed but since they give till April 22nd, I see I'll have to wait a little while. That's gonna get to me lolLast edit by cwilson105 on Apr 13 : Reason: faces
- Apr 16 by mepolaGot in at malcolm x but when i looked on the nlnac website, i saw that they weren't accredited..... kinda don't know how to feel about this..
- Apr 20 by Jakehicks773Got in at Truman... excited about the process... understanding that it may take some patience. Congrats to all my colleagues on our adventure!