Chicago "Nurses Night Out" nurses having fun - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 16, '12 by CCRNDivaI would love to attend an event like that!!
- Aug 7, '12 by poppycatI know I'm kinda late jumping on this bandwagon, but this is a great idea! I would definitely be interested.
- Aug 7, '12 by MrChicagoRNChicago male nurse,In order to generate a critical mass of interest you need to get the word out.May I suggest you generate an e-flyer that describes the event as you envision it. Maybe post a target date or location. This can then be forwarded to other, posted on bulletin boards etcInclude your contact info (suggest creating a dedicated email account). Doing this will help make it more "real" and will help generate the interest.
- Aug 12, '12 by SorinHello I am the president of the NSNA chapter at my nursing school and I will 100% back this up please send out some information thanks in advance.
- Oct 23, '12 by chicagomalenurseQuote from MrChicagoRNThank you for your recommendation Mr ChicagoRN. Im actually in the process of booking a location and once I have the location I will be putting together the flyer.Go to the first post, and click on the name of the poster.You'll see a button SEND PM
- Nov 2, '12 by YohanestebanWoao! This is real? Did you made the party or not?
- Feb 12 by pophysis22This is awesome!! I am a fresh graduate and would love to know people.. let me know the info
- Feb 17 by chicagomalenurseOkay everyone looks like the date is set
Mark your calendar we are doing Nurses Night Out on Nurses week this year May 2013
Location: Pinstripe Oakbrook
Date: May 9, 2013
Enjoy networking, music/DJ, Games (Bowling and Bocce), Raffle Prizes, hang out with friends, and many more.
More information to follow. Will be launching a website soon My Site (website release is Feb 20,2013)