Aurora University IL Applicants Fall 2013!!! - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 16 by CA_BSNhopefulCongrats on getting in!
- Mar 16 by kelly.lynnIt's not the patho needed. It's pathophysiology and pharmacology
- Mar 16 by freyesQuote from CA_BSNhopefulThanks!Congrats on getting in!
Quote from CA_BSNhopefulMy call was from the assistant director of transfer admissions, not specifically from the nursing programwow! congratulations! I hope I get a call too! Was it a call from the academic advisor or someone from the school of nursing?
- Mar 16 by FriskeeCongrats guys, hope the rest of us find out soonLast edit by Friskee on Mar 16
- Mar 16 by TeeanneCongrats to those that heard!
I'm glad I'm on spring break next week, this whole waiting, knowing the news is impending, is distracting.
- Mar 17 by FriskeeHead from my adviser today and she told me I was accepted!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!
- Mar 17 by Samantha_22Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!! For those of you who have been accepted what are your gpa and TEAS scores if you don't mind sharing?!?
- Mar 17 by FriskeeIt will most likly be best to go through the comments. I think just about all of us have posted our gpa and teas
- Mar 17 by CA_BSNhopefulCongrats Friskee! Looks like the transfers are getting calls. I'll be waiting for my letter!
- Mar 18 by Samantha_22The letter got sent out on Friday, I got wait listed grr. Has anyone ever heard anything as far there being movement on the wait list in past years?