Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 10Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by g.melHey everyone,
Does anyone know if the CPR class offered at Truman is the correct CPR class?
- May 15, '12 by Bethany1975DO we have to do another background check? That's kind of silly. I better find out because I won't be happy about paying for another one.
- May 15, '12 by nursinghereicome2012I just dropped off my payment at the the City of Evanston Fire Dept and I confirmed it is the course for health care providers. It should be acceptable.
- May 15, '12 by Endless_STiI have to cancel my CPR class at MXC on June 30th because of the deadline requirements. I am planning on taking that CPR class on Peterson as well. As far as the background check, I emailed them and they stated that if you completed one prior to completing your application, you do not need to do another one.
- May 16, '12 by Anna2012Has anyone heard any new info on where to do the drug screening? I haven't received a response to my email from last week.
- May 16, '12 by lungu2007were you guys able to switch hours? I called Truman and I was told to email Vanisha harris because they don't know how to switch from days to evenings.