2012 Illinois Masonic Medical Center RN Residency Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 16, '12 by illinoisstudentnurseDo you know any information regarding the qualifications of the individuals who were contacted for interviews? I am curious as to what factors are most strongly considered in the hiring process.
As for those of you who did not receive the PEP. I did not receive one either, but I contacted Human Resources, and they were able to send the PEP to me. Hope that helps!
- Apr 16, '12 by MidWest78I applied for the New Grad RN Residency program at Illinois Masonic and i was called back last week for an interview! :spin: Does anybody have any information regarding the interview process??? i was told it's a two hour interview will HR department and some of the RN managers. Anybody else have an interview scheduled??
- Apr 17, '12 by bae2012The people I know who got interviews are both very good students, and they have jobs working at a hospital. I'm not sure how that factored into it, but I'm sure it did somehow. I'm sure that they have good recommendations since they work in a hospital. Their school is also well known and as far as I know they had a good, diverse experience in their different clinical rotations. I know someone else who applied and didn't get called for an interview, and the only difference is that she doesn't have a hospital job right now. They are all great candidates, so in the end I'm not sure what their recruiter sees in some but not others!
- Apr 20, '12 by MidWest78I have some experience in the medial field working at a Internal Medicine office for 8 years other than that i already passed my NCLEX in December.
- Apr 25, '12 by JQ_RNDo you guys know if there are considering RNs with an ADN?
- Apr 30, '12 by MidWest78When i was there for the interview one person that was there had her ADN but she already worked at Advocate.
- May 2, '12 by bae2012My friends will both graduate with a BSN. They haven't heard yet, but I'm excited to find out when people hear back about whether or not they got the job.
- May 3, '12 by MidWest78MelNS2012 since you already work at Advocate have you ever come across anybody who has been in the Residency program?? How was their experience?
- May 6, '12 by bae2012I'd like to know too. I'm thinking of applying when I graduate next year.